Orientation and Planning
After the family's re-entry, "Warburg" becomes part of the bank's name again. In the 1970s, there were discussions about merging with other banks. Instead of a merger, however, the bank began to expand again.
1956 Eric M. Warburg joins corporate management as a general partner.
1969 The intended name change is carried out: the bank is now called M.M.Warburg-Brinckmann, Wirtz & Co.
1973 A subsidiary bank in Luxembourg is established.
1974 A representative office in Jakarta is opened.
1982 Max Warburg joins the bank as a partner.
1983 The office in Frankfurt am Main is opened.