Shipping: A Growing Market
Our partnership with the maritime sector has a long-standing tradition. We supplement our experience in ship financing with a comprehensive range of services for the national and international shipping industries.
Our specialists have a far-reaching network and plenty of experience in the sector, combined with the utmost focus on service for our clients. Our services are geared towards shipping companies, ship management and crewing companies, and ship brokers, as well as protection and indemnity clubs.
International Payment and Treasury Services
For our clients from the shipping industry, we offer first-class services in the fields of cash management, international payment, foreign exchange trading, and special transactions, including – among others – annuity payments, cash-to-master payments, collections, and letters of credit.
- Individual and close support for efficient account-opening processes
- Account maintenance and payments in all common currencies using our worldwide network of correspondent banks
- Specialization in particular in payments in US dollars, including same-day-value payments in the afternoon as well; late cutoff times
- Sale-and-purchase transactions
- Individual solutions for your liquidity and risk management
- Investment protection within the framework of an insurance fund
M.M.Warburg & CO Online Banking
With the help of our clients from the shipping industry, we offer our clients a new and continuously developed online banking platform that accounts for the specific requirements of the industry: the utmost in terms of security, customized authorization concepts, and instant access to SWIFT copies as evidence of payment.
TO M.M. WARBURG & CO ONLINE BANKING
Our industry expertise enables us to structure financing options perfectly tailored for companies in the maritime sector.
- Individual solutions for ship financing
- In particular conservative financing of marketable secondhand tonnage
- Short to medium terms